PICTURE OF RICE COOKER - RICE COOKER(Mon)
Picture of rice cooker - Cookie monster hot water bottle
Picture Of Rice Cooker
- A rice cooker or rice steamer is a self-contained tabletop kitchen appliance for cooking rice. There are electrical and gas powered versions. The term can also refer to a container designed for cooking rice in a microwave oven. Dedicated rice cookers date from the earliest of times.
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- painting: graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface; "a small painting by Picasso"; "he bought the painting as an investment"; "his pictures hang in the Louvre"
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- Form a mental image of
- a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
A cooked lid to the rice cooker
A collection of random pictures really
By accident this burner under the cracked and broken lid had been turned on. The kettle was the target and so the mistake wasn't noticed until ten minutes or more later. (when the kettle didn't whistle to say the water was boiling.)
Looking over a small fire had started as the plastic handle had melted and flowed both down the middle and off to towards the center of the stove. Luckly the fire was able to be put out by covering it with a pot. (Less mess to clean up that way).
The glass at that time was really really hot (putting your hand within a foot of it you could feel the heat coming off it)
So the choice was made to wait until it had cooled to clean it.
As it cooled it shattered as seen in this picture, showering the kitchen with little glass shards. Two of them found their way into my feet over the course of the cleanup, I understand Jen had the same, more or less. But losing a lid to a rice cooker is a lot better then any of the other possible outcomes from this so I'm stilling thinking of myself as quite lucky.
This was my very first picture taken with my first digital camera in September of 2002. I was fiddling with the features, and, since there really wasn't anything else of interest in my apartment, snapped a shot of my beloved rice cooker. (Okay, so I'm way too attached to my ricecooker. I admit it!)
cook county star
chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar recipe
roast beef cook times
girl scout cookie season 2011
crab claws how to cook
cook island bungalows
rice cookers australia